Newbie Looking for good Kitesurfing school

New to the sport, ask questions in here, ask anything you want, we all had to start somewhere!
KevL69
Antispam: No

Newbie Looking for good Kitesurfing school

Postby KevL69 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:38 am

Hi there,

First of all I'd like to say hi to you all, this is my first post here. I'm living in the New Forest area having moved down from Scotland 7 years ago. At that time, I was massively into kayaking white water, sea kayaking when rivers were low,and also a bit of snow boarding.

I've been looking to get into something to get my fitness levels back up and enjoy the same social aspect and commaradery I had back home. I am considering taking up kite surfing and am seeking advice or recommendations of good schools to learn. Id like to learn in the Poole / New forest area, Any suggestions be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks Kev.

Share This

wheredewindblows
Antispam: No

Re: Newbie Looking for good Kitesurfing school

Postby wheredewindblows » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:55 am

Plenty of choice for learning in your area.

Hampshire Kitesurfing possibly furthest away at Lee On Solent. Nomadic are down at Calshot and EasyRiders are down at Poole Harbour. Probably a few others also around in the nearby area.

All three locations are good for learning and have a friendly crowd when you are progressing after your lessons. I took lessons with Hampshire kitesurfing and I have chatted on the beach with the instructors from the other schools. They are all friendly and approachable. Can't offer anything more than that really.

Have fun learning.

Share This

Return to “Newbies!”